If you have questions about our return policy? Please read our FAQ related to returning a product of Greenwatch. Our customer care service is ready to help you if you have any other question. When returning your product to Greenwatch you will receive your full payment back. If you engrave your watch, this watch becomes personal. Therefore, it is not possible to return this watch since we cannot sell this watch anymore. Of course, you still retain the guarantee right.
1. What are the return policies?
It is hard to imagine for us, but you might not like the watch. Can I return my watch? No problem! You can return your watch if you:
- Inform us and return the watch within 14 days after you received the product. You can inform us by sending an email or WhatsApp to our customer care service.
- The product is returned complete, not used and undamaged.*
- The giftbox is intact, not taped and packed against damange.
*If your return doesn’t meet above return policies we have to deduct the value of the product. Of course, we will proof this by taking pictures when the watch is received.
– No giftbox = 40% value deduction.
– No foils on the watch = 30% value deduction.
– Damaged giftbox = 20% value deduction.
– Removed strap parts without putting them back in the watch (no damage on the stap parts) = 35% value deduction.
– Damanged or dirty product = 100% value deduction (no money will be returned).
The giftbox should be untouched, which means that no tape can be used and don’t write with a marker on the box.
Apply for return
Online orders can be returned within 14 days after the order is delivered and can be announced via email or Whatsapp. Products that are custom made (engraved) cannot be returned. If you are in doubt if you can return the product, don’t hesitate to send us a message.
2. What are the costs to return a watch?
To return your product to Greenwatch your local charges are applied to ship to The Netherlands. We will pay up to 6 euros to ship the watch back to us. Since charges might differ per country, please check the cost in your country, e.g. on DHL.com.
3. I have damage when my watch is received, what can I do?
A watch might be damaged while it was shipped to your house. Please take clear pictures and send them to us within 48 hours after you received the watch. Please explain in the email what is damaged and attach a clear picture, so that we can follow-up as soon as possible. The costs for returning the damaged watch will be paid by Greenwatch.
4. How can I apply for a return?
Take the following steps to return your product to Greenwatch:
- Send us an email using our contact form or direct to info[at]greenwatch[dot]nl.
- We will send you our return form and instruction. Please follow the steps.
If you don’t announce your return or don’t follow the instruction we cannot accept your return.
5. Did you receive my return?
We will arrange your return as soon as possible (within a week). Both in a regular return or if you watch needs to be fixed. If you would like to get a status update, please reach out to our great customer care.
6. When will my product be refund?
After we received your product, we inform our payment provider Pay.nl to return your money. This is normally done within 24 hours.
7. How can I cancel my order?
If you would like to change or cancel your order before it is shipped, please reach out to our customer care service as soon as possible. If the watch is already engraved or send, we cannot take your request into account. If your order is succesfully cancelled, your payment will be returned as soon as possible (within 48 hours).